CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Looking For Something?

Monday, November 30, 2009

Im speaking to a wall
No one listening,painting it with my pain
slowly but surly as i pour out my heart,
the wall seems to build up,and i eventually fall apart, i tell you i love you
yet im blocked,im forgotten
wait this isnt riight im confused am i missing something?
its our cycle,break up to make up, but that last step is missing
im in phsical pain my heart is diminished,i need you to here so we can start what i finished
i no longer have a heart cause your the one in possesion
you told me something ill never forget
that youd always love me with out a regret....
its hard to explain how much i need you
love you
how much i still care
but for some reason i failed to be there,and its all my fault this i know is true
im just trying my hardest,to forget about you,
what can i say,im a victim of love,im just a fool
theres days i wake up and i cant stand hear our name together
but its not me
theres days i wake up and i hate you for your false promises....Although youve never lied to me
"when im  single i won't be single nomore"
whose to say id have my chance?
you seem so happy at a glance,
but like me you hide behind your smile,
rebound  or not she thinks she has your heart,
History repeats itself in case you dont recall,long ago
i was the wall
and you needed me
it was you and i
 but not you
and me

0 Of Your Thoughts: