CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Looking For Something?

Sunday, December 06, 2009

...Confidence

"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced."
                                                                                -Vincent Van Gogh

usually when people first see me they think im a tottal BITCH
and i can careless
Females dislike me
i dont befriend females
all they do is create drama
they like the thought of being superior to other females
its a power thing i guess
and well females are jus
intimidated by me
So when they see me they do one of 3 things
1)Give me the stank look
2)Grab on to their man utra tight
3)Grow balls and talk shit to me
#3 rarely happens.
it may seem as if im super concited or big headed
which im far from
Every compliment i get is greatly appreciated
i dont let it get to my head
unlike other females
i said it before and ill say it agian
Im far beyond your average female
and no
thats not Cockyness
its Confidence





0 Of Your Thoughts: